Loan Agreement terms
The following is agreed:
Duration and costs
1. This Demo request form remains a non-binding inquiry towards Lites S.r.l. to provide a customer with demo devices
2. Lites S.r.l., herinafter called the Lender, could loan the above mentioned device(s) to the Borrower or inform him about denial/delay without obligation or any feedback period restrictions
3. Before sending the product a deposit, to be agreed with the customer, will be required. The deposit will be returned at the end of the demo if the costumer will not buy the product and will resend it intact.
4. The loan agreement commences on shipment date in Italy
5. The Lender reserves the right to deny / transfer the product to the Borrower immediately or delayed or else via a near located distributor.
The device shall be returned to the Lender at the latest 4 weeks (or as agreed) after delivery, mentioning the RMA -No. assigned to the loan devices, to the following address:
Via Selvole 76A
46042 Castelgoffredo Mantova
6. Shipping costs for returning the device shall be borne by the Borrower. The device is to be returned complete with all accessories and in its original packaging.
Missing or damaged accessories will be invoiced to the Borrower.
If the Borrower does not return the product within the period stipulated, the Lender is entitled to invoice the Borrower for the product automatically.
7. Upon expiry or at any time during the loan period, the Borrower can purchase the loan device(s) from the Lender. To purchase product(s) under the terms of this agreement the borrower must send an email with the product serial number, part number and the RMA number to :
Obligations of the Borrower
1. The Borrower agrees not to surrender the device to third parties without the Lender’s permission, and also to use the device only in accordance with the contract.
2. The normal costs of upkeep will be borne by the Borrower.
3. Change to or deterioration of the loaned item from improper use are the responsibility of the Borrower.
4. The Borrower shall preserve proof of the device’s return for 6 months.
Along with the right of termination due to good cause, the Lender can also terminate the loan if unexpected circumstances require the return of the device,
if the Borrower uses the device in breach of contract, surrenders it to a third party in breach of contract,
or if the device is placed at risk due to the Borrower’s neglect of the diligence incumbent upon him,
if the Borrower becomes insolvent or with the institution of insolvency proceedings.
Mutual claims are limited to a period of 6 months.
The limitation period commences at the time when the item is returned to the Lender; the limitation period for the Borrower commences at the end of the loan period.
The contracting parties undertake to replace the unenforceable provision with a replacement provision that serves the purpose of the contract in an economical manner.